Average Temperatures in Bjornoya, Norway
- The average temperature in Bjornoya, Norway is slightly cold at -2.4 degrees Celsius (27.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 12.5 °C (22.5°F) which is a low range.
- July is the warmest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 4.4 degrees Celsius (39.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is cold having a mean temperature of -8.1 degrees Celsius (17.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Bjornoya
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Bjornoya Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Bjornoya
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 520.7 kms (323.5 miles) NNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) NNW
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 972 kms (604 miles) W
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 985.1 kms (612.1 miles) W
- Tromso, Norway - 538.2 kms (334.4 miles) S
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 674.8 kms (419.3 miles) S
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 823.1 kms (511.5 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 925.3 kms (575 miles) SSW
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 4.8 kms (3 miles) E
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 450.7 kms (280 miles) SE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) SE
- Karasjok, Norway - 603.5 kms (375 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 784.4 kms (487.4 miles) SE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 687.6 kms (427.3 miles) SSE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 840.3 kms (522.2 miles) SSE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 946.3 kms (588 miles) SE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 880.8 kms (547.4 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 985.3 kms (612.3 miles) SSE